Sun, Sep 29, 6:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 7:17 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: realy need help getting downloads to Daz 4.9

Lourack1 ( ) posted Sat, 12 August 2017 at 12:28 PM ยท edited Sun, 29 September 2024 at 6:23 AM

I downloaded several things but cannot get them to import to Daz studio. I tried moving the files to my Daz library but they won't import to the studio. They were figures and skins and some textures. I deleted everything to concentrate on a single file I will download from free stuff. Can someone please detail the procedure to get a file to a place I can move it to content library or smart content, in Daz.

mazal50 ( ) posted Sat, 12 August 2017 at 3:17 PM

Hi If you have the zip put it in your My Daz 3d library, C: Users/Public/public documents/my daz 3d library. Then rightclick on the zip, unpack here, it wil unpack itself in the right map by itself mostly. If not there wil be a new map with the content in it. open the map and look whats in it . If it is for daz studio then you must copy it and put in in the map Documents/Daz 3d/studio.

Let me now , i'm from the Netherlands so i hope dit explane well. Otherwise contact me on my sitemail.

mazal50 ( ) posted Sat, 12 August 2017 at 3:20 PM

Hi again, i could help you better if i had the zip youre trying to put in place, couldt let you now step by step.

Lourack1 ( ) posted Sat, 12 August 2017 at 4:49 PM

Deleted everything to clear a Renderosity tag search on my PC. Then, I downloaded, from today's free stuff , Leanardo and Faces Fridge Magnets. Spent four hours today putting the files into every Daz category I can find, still no import to Daz studio. I've tried the Import tag in Daz but nothing moves to the studio. Is there a patch or something I need to get from Renderocity? Thanks

mazal50 ( ) posted Sun, 13 August 2017 at 12:11 PM

Hi Daz has several places to put maps in, it took me along time to figure it out to.

Lets start with lenardo.

Download the zip to your documents and open it. There's a map with the name My library, copy the map.

Now go to the map Daz 3d, with me its in my documents.

Open the map and you see the map studio, open the map and put the copy of the map you made earlier there.

Now open the map my library, there most be a map with the name presets there

Now open you Daz4.9 , load Genesis 2 male. Go to contentlibrary/DazStudioFormats/My Library/Presets/Characters/Dany66/load Leonardo. Maybee you are beiing asked if you want to aply this character to you current figure, accept and it wil work

As for the the smileys, the same way however there are no textures, i already put a message with the freestuf, maybee she will put them up .

Hope you understand my Englisch, please let me know if it works for you.

jennblake ( ) posted Sun, 13 August 2017 at 2:09 PM

Thank you very much for helping. ๐Ÿ˜„

mazal50 ( ) posted Sun, 13 August 2017 at 3:16 PM

You are welcome.

Lourack1 ( ) posted Sun, 13 August 2017 at 3:31 PM

Mazal50, thanks for helping. The steps may be the key. You said Documents and I've been trying to put them in Downloads. When the grandkids are gone, I'll give it another try.

mazal50 ( ) posted Sun, 13 August 2017 at 4:13 PM

Oke, let me know if it works.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.