Wed, Oct 2, 9:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Volumetric Sky's The Limit

AgentSmith ( ) posted Thu, 24 August 2017 at 9:07 PM ยท edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 11:59 PM

clouds_2017_01_web.jpg

Old scene re-tweaked and re-rendered. This scene came out well enough I can almost guarantee you I was at the very least following a tutorial by David Brinnen...might have even been me building off of one his scenefiles. (most likely from the Bryce 7 beta testing forums)

Some (very subtle) rain was added via texture on stacked image planes.

Some know of David Brinnen, if you don't, he has some AMAZING video tutorials. https://www.youtube.com/user/davidbrinnen/playlists

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

TheBryster ( ) posted Fri, 25 August 2017 at 9:59 AM
Forum Moderator

Very nicely done, Smithy.

👍

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Dreamdesigner ( ) posted Fri, 25 August 2017 at 4:57 PM

I'm not a Bryce user and couldn't say much about the Bryce but, this one is Absolutely a Magnificent work! Congrats :-)

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Mon, 28 August 2017 at 3:07 AM

I'll take a look at his YouTube channel. Thanks.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

Miss B ( ) posted Mon, 28 August 2017 at 10:42 AM

Well done scene for sure, and I'm a huge fan of David Brinnen's tutorials. I also have a nice collection of his scene files. ๐Ÿ˜‰

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

UVDan ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2017 at 6:47 AM
Forum Moderator

Beautiful! David is a master for sure!! I cannot do volume clouds. They tie up my machine for months. LOL

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

hawkstheman ( ) posted Mon, 30 October 2017 at 6:48 PM

Very nice work :)

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely" - Lord Acton 1877

"Unlimited power is apt to corrupt the minds of those who possess it" - William Pitt, the Elder 1770

Stoner ( ) posted Sat, 18 November 2017 at 3:53 PM

Very cool result. Might have to try this myself.

Good spelling is overaytead

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.