Mon, Jul 8, 7:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 26 1:13 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: The Tree of Fear

UVDan ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2017 at 6:15 AM · edited Wed, 22 November 2023 at 10:29 PM
Forum Moderator

I have had this Tree of Fear on my hard drive for years always wanting to do something with it. The background is the deadly and mysterious Superstition Mtn. wilderness of Arizona. Thanks Gendron.Tree of Fear.png

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

UVDan ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2017 at 6:35 AM
Forum Moderator

A note on the spectacle looking thing on the ground in front of the tree: This is one of the ways the ancient Spaniards wrote "Oro" meaning that Gold is found in the area. Under magnification, other Spanish treasure carvings will appear in the background photo. This is an area I am actively searching for buried Spanish treasure.

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

tom271 ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2017 at 5:44 PM

Hi Dan...How have you been.. scary tree... hope you find your gold....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.