Mon, Oct 21, 11:16 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 3:28 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Halloween Animation Contest Uploads FIXED

ashleyb ( ) posted Wed, 20 September 2017 at 4:12 PM · edited Sat, 19 October 2024 at 3:40 PM

There has been issues with uploading to animation contest. Our team has worked out the kinks. Sorry for the inconveniences, but we are really excited to see what you all create now that you can upload a larger file size!

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/contest/?ViewContest=1492

Ashley, Community Leader, Renderosity

SpookieLilOne ( ) posted Wed, 20 September 2017 at 4:14 PM

Thank you for the hard work!

*~*Jamie*~*

SpookieLilOne's Store 

SpookieLilOne's FreeStuff 

SpookieLilOne's Gallery 

"Life is just a dream on the way to death." ~The Crow: City of Angels

Steve K. ( ) posted Sat, 23 September 2017 at 2:33 PM

Glad to hear it. I hope you found all the kinks.

ashleyb ( ) posted Mon, 25 September 2017 at 10:25 AM

Hoping so. The larger format is great for the animation community. We will do all that we can.

tulipe ( ) posted Sat, 14 October 2017 at 5:16 PM

I am trying to upload an entry to the photography part of the Halloween contest and always gets this message : "Sorry! Something went wrong uploading the file. Please, try again.". I had the same message for the 3D contest but it finally worked with the exact same files that had gotten the "Sorry! Something went wrong uploading the file. Please, try again." message before! This has been going on for 3 days! HELP! Thanks

Boni ( ) posted Sun, 15 October 2017 at 8:40 AM

Hi ... I'm getting site mails from folks having the same issue!!

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

tulipe ( ) posted Sun, 15 October 2017 at 10:37 AM · edited Sun, 15 October 2017 at 10:37 AM

Thanks for answering. I hope it can get fixed. I tried with firefox, chrome and opera and none worked.

gwhite2 ( ) posted Sun, 15 October 2017 at 9:22 PM

Yeah, apparently there will be no entry for me: it won't accept my thumbnail; apparently '300x350' px is a lie, and we have to guess the real thumbnail size.

Steve K. ( ) posted Mon, 16 October 2017 at 4:34 PM

There are still glitches with the uploads, but Ashley is doing her best to work around them. She got mine posted, after some effort.

gwhite2 ( ) posted Mon, 16 October 2017 at 9:21 PM

Aaargh. I had a Charlie Brown moment as I realized my upload issues were all my fault. Well, best of luck to the entrants.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.