Wed, Sep 18, 2:12 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 8:39 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Halloween Contest Writing Upload Issues

evilded777 ( ) posted Sun, 15 October 2017 at 9:37 PM · edited Wed, 18 September 2024 at 1:58 PM

Four times I have tried. Lots of issues. Error uploading file.

I thought I used to be able to attach a pdf, that doesn't seem to work either. Pasting the content in the description, having to re-write my notes each time...this is frustrating. Could someone take a look please? I gotta get to bed. I will try again in the morning, but I will be very disappointed if this doesn't get resolved.

Wolfenshire ( ) posted Sun, 15 October 2017 at 10:32 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

I'll notify the contest manager you are having problems

Wolf, Writers Gallery/Forum Coordinator

Wolfenshire, Moderator/Community Leader

evilded777 ( ) posted Mon, 16 October 2017 at 7:12 AM

I was finally able to upload via Internet Explorer. Last night, it failed multiple times in Chrome and Opera and the File field was never populated no matter how many times I chose the file upload.

Thanks for looking into it. I have this vague deja vu that this has happened before....maybe I should have remembered to use IE.

Steve K. ( ) posted Mon, 16 October 2017 at 4:36 PM

I also had problems using Chrome, but Ashley finally got my entry posted using email and Google Drive.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.