Sun, Oct 6, 10:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 3:44 am)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: Pauline's facial controls... how/

rokket ( ) posted Tue, 07 November 2017 at 11:02 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 10:17 AM

I am looking for a good tutorial on how to use Pauline's face controls. I see them, I am just not sure how to optimize them. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

Boni ( ) posted Tue, 07 November 2017 at 11:35 PM

There are some great videos at SM that show this wonderful feature!! Have fun!!

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

rokket ( ) posted Wed, 08 November 2017 at 1:06 PM · edited Wed, 08 November 2017 at 1:13 PM

Got any links? I have been all over that tutorial page and there is nothing in there about Pauline's face controls and how to use them...

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

rokket ( ) posted Wed, 08 November 2017 at 1:52 PM

I found in on here. Thanks, Boni!

Miss B ( ) posted Wed, 08 November 2017 at 11:18 PM

Care to give a hint where you found it Rokket?

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

rokket ( ) posted Thu, 09 November 2017 at 12:02 AM

Community/Tutorials, then scrolled through until I found it. It's on the 2nd page titled: "Poser 11: New Facial Controls". It's about a 30 minute or so video, very helpful, but he's using Paul (same controls).

rokket ( ) posted Thu, 09 November 2017 at 7:36 AM

p1.png

p2.png

I got a pretty decent start on using her face controls. I think with a bit more practice, it will become second nature. And I like it better than dial spinning a morph. But that's just me.

rokket ( ) posted Thu, 09 November 2017 at 7:37 AM

Oh, and her bikini top doesn't fit right. I will have to check out the rigging when I get a chance.

Miss B ( ) posted Thu, 09 November 2017 at 11:26 AM

Oh thanks. I'll check that out.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

ssgbryan ( ) posted Fri, 10 November 2017 at 10:23 AM

Don't forget that you can add them to any figure. Over on the SM forums, Ero posted an image showing where he added them to PE.

rokket ( ) posted Wed, 15 November 2017 at 11:31 AM

ssgbryan posted at 9:30AM Wed, 15 November 2017 - #4317702

Don't forget that you can add them to any figure. Over on the SM forums, Ero posted an image showing where he added them to PE.

I didn't know that. I was just there. I think I will have to go back and see if I can find that post...

In the meantime, I am having some fun with Pauline: p4.jpg

ssgbryan ( ) posted Thu, 16 November 2017 at 11:36 AM

Yeah - check the Poser Manual. It starts at the bottom of page 285 - Using Control Props

The nitty-gritty starts on pg 287.

rokket ( ) posted Sun, 19 November 2017 at 1:56 AM

I have to get WIFI again and try to download the manual again. I only have two pages telling me to download the rest of it...?

tonyvilters ( ) posted Tue, 28 November 2017 at 7:27 AM

The Poser documentation pdf is in the Support file. You have to install Poser and the support file; then you get a "documentation folder in your poser11 content directory.

rokket ( ) posted Thu, 30 November 2017 at 7:28 AM

I checked that, Tony. The support files were downloaded and installed, but the manual is still only 2 pages long. I will try to reinstall that file again when I get WIFI.

rokket ( ) posted Fri, 01 December 2017 at 4:53 AM

I reinstalled the Poser support files and now I have the manual. I had to come back in here and see what pages ssgbryan was talking about...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.