Wed, Sep 18, 2:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 8:42 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Product pages not displaying in Firefox Mac Latest Version

mazzam ( ) posted Tue, 28 November 2017 at 2:53 PM ยท edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 7:54 AM

When trying to display product pages Firefox I get a white screen wilth a little black dot in the corner. What gives. Safari is OK but I prefer to use Firefox.

PrestonW ( ) posted Tue, 28 November 2017 at 4:29 PM

Try checking your extensions and/or plugins to make sure you do not have any pop up blockers running

mazzam ( ) posted Tue, 28 November 2017 at 6:07 PM

Pop ups are allowed at Renderosity and this happened for the first time today, Nothing is blocked. I get a white screen with a tiny black square in the upper left corner. I get the page title and url but no content. Also happens in Gallery pages. Whatever new page layout feature you introduced today does not work with Firefox. Your tech people ought to know this.

Noneya72 ( ) posted Tue, 28 November 2017 at 6:40 PM

I have the same problem with firefox on a Windows 10 computer. Started this afternoon and I have not changed anything.

mazzam ( ) posted Wed, 29 November 2017 at 8:19 AM

More information. I can open in a new window but not in a new tab! Problem occurs everywhere on the site, open in new tab produces white screen with little black square in upper left, No other content.

Miss B ( ) posted Wed, 29 November 2017 at 11:19 AM

I don't think I was in the Marketplace yesterday, but I just, out of curiosity, tried viewing several vendors stores/product pages just now, and had no problem viewing either in "new tabs" with my FireFox 57.0 on Win7 Pro.

I didn't have any problems viewing my gallery either, so I don't know if the issue has been fixed, or I'm just not having this issue.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

PrestonW ( ) posted Wed, 29 November 2017 at 11:53 AM

I will ask the programmers to look into this further.

mazzam ( ) posted Wed, 29 November 2017 at 6:04 PM

There are HTML features from Microsoft that do not work on Mac computers, For example notification flags in the gallery have never shown up on any Mac browser since the new version of the site came out. This has never been fixed. Something to keep in mind is that anything that does not work is a potential security threat that a clever hacker could exploit.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.