Sat, Sep 7, 8:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Writers

Welcome to the Writers Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Wolfenshire

Writers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 6:48 am)

Writers Gallery

"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass." ---Anton Chekhov

Subject: Christmas Writing Contest

Wolfenshire ( ) posted Mon, 04 December 2017 at 10:03 AM · edited Thu, 18 July 2024 at 8:17 PM
Site Admin

It's still early, but just a reminder that the Holiday writing contest is running. There are some nice prizes. There aren't any entries yet... and just something I noticed from past contests. Those first stories posted are usually the ones that get read. Just saying.

Wolfenshire, Moderator/Community Leader

PandaB5 ( ) posted Mon, 04 December 2017 at 11:51 AM

Really? By whom? Where is this strange person that reads the first stories and what should we do to him / her?

But I think the entry that won Halloween was the very last entry submitted - so clearly that's the lucky spot!

Casual games for Windows PC, browsers and Android devices
https://www.evolutionarycasualgames.com/

RedPhantom ( ) posted Mon, 04 December 2017 at 7:04 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

So, if the best spots are the first and last, this is the best time to enter because you'll have both. And if you continue holding both, you'll get all the votes too. But since an entry can only win once, I suppose you wouldn't get all the prizes.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Wolfenshire ( ) posted Mon, 04 December 2017 at 9:13 PM
Site Admin

I thought you could only enter once? Yeah, I think so.

Wolfenshire, Moderator/Community Leader

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.