Sat, Sep 7, 8:59 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 12:25 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Freestuff pending approval

PandaB5 ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2017 at 11:46 AM · edited Tue, 20 August 2024 at 3:10 PM

I have freestuff pending approval for longer than 24 hours now - which is unusual. Is there a technical problem?

If not, there's a chance that the relevant employee was abducted by aliens and you guys really need to send out a search party!

Thanks

Casual games for Windows PC, browsers and Android devices
https://www.evolutionarycasualgames.com/

Wolfenshire ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2017 at 1:37 PM · edited Tue, 12 December 2017 at 1:41 PM
Site Admin

Panda, I took a peek and see your two items waiting in pending. I'm not on the Freestuff Team, so I can't hit the approval button, but I sent an email to the relevant person. I don't see any issues with the products and am sure they will approve them as soon as the aliens return them from Arakis Prime. I think it's double coupon day there, so please be patient.

Wolfenshire, Moderator/Community Leader

PandaB5 ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2017 at 1:54 PM

Thanks wolfenshire.

I'll tell Starship Enterprise to keep a lookout for them.

Casual games for Windows PC, browsers and Android devices
https://www.evolutionarycasualgames.com/

Deenamic ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2017 at 4:09 PM
Forum Moderator

Hello PandaB5! I'm sorry that you had to wait over 24 hours for your Freestuff items to be approved, one of our team members is on vacation and our wires got crossed on who was suppose to substitute for him, I promise that won't happen again. Your Freestuff items have been approved and you should now see them in the Freestuff area. If you have any questions concerning anything about the Freestuff area or forum, then feel free to sitemail me anytime. I hope you're having a great day or night! 😄

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.