Sat, Sep 7, 8:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 12:25 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: whats up with the galleries not loading a picture

Richardphotos ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2017 at 6:34 AM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 1:34 AM

I tried with Mozilla and Edge with no luck

Richardphotos ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2017 at 6:37 AM

well the picture did load but it did not show when submitting the picture as normal. I just happened to check newest pictures and seen it as being posted twice

PandaB5 ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2017 at 8:07 AM

I had the same thing - it shows a blank page after uploading - but the upload was successful anyway.

Casual games for Windows PC, browsers and Android devices
https://www.evolutionarycasualgames.com/

Richardphotos ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2017 at 9:50 AM

at 9:50 AM central time, it is still is not working right

goldie ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2017 at 11:02 AM

The galleries are FUBAR. Uploads, activity feed, ebots, in other words the whole shebang is not working. Is someone who doesn't know what they are doing messing around with it?

RodS ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2017 at 12:08 PM

No ebots since yesterday. Multiple repeated gallery posts. Etc, etc, etc. Last week it was extremely slow. A couple weeks before that, gallery views were disappearing. And of course, no word from anyone on if anything is being looked at.

Last time I posted something like this, the response was a lecture about how it;s in Rendo's best interest to have everything working properly. I agree. However, none of the other CG / Art sites seem to have this level or frequency of issues. Is there a reason for this? And are these issues being investigated? Is it possible to get some kind of update?

Thanks.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage

goldie ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2017 at 12:56 PM

The Galleries appear to be working correctly now...fingers crossed...

RodS ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2017 at 1:13 PM

I've got my fingers and toes crossed! The toe part wasn't easy, either! ๐Ÿ˜†

RodS ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2017 at 3:15 PM

... Starting to get ebots again. They must be getting things sorted - I hope!

posfan ( ) posted Fri, 15 December 2017 at 8:07 PM

The galleries are still not working properly, no reward points, blank pages after upload, one can't delete images correctly (thumbs still show up though image is deleted)

Rendo, fix this FUBAR - it's not fun right now!

RodS ( ) posted Fri, 15 December 2017 at 8:33 PM ยท edited Fri, 15 December 2017 at 8:33 PM

'Twould be very nice if someone in Admin could stop by and give us an update.....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.