Sun, Sep 22, 1:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 1:25 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: 24 Hour flash sales not 70% off

jakiblue ( ) posted Sat, 23 December 2017 at 6:48 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 1:22 AM

The 24 Hour Flash Sales items aren't 70% off as advertised. All the items are only 50% off.

PrestonW ( ) posted Sat, 23 December 2017 at 6:56 PM

That's because of the wishlist sale that is going on right now. I will look into this.

jakiblue ( ) posted Sat, 23 December 2017 at 6:56 PM

thank you Preston. I thought the wishlist sale may have borked it, so I'll wait till it's sorted. :)

jennblake ( ) posted Sun, 24 December 2017 at 7:59 AM

There will not be any 70% off sales until December 27th. ๐Ÿ˜„ To avoid any pricing confusion. Happy Holidays!

jakiblue ( ) posted Sun, 24 December 2017 at 8:13 AM

Perhaps it may be a good idea to put that note on the sale page news item - while the items have been cleared from the sales category, it does still say "Come back EVERY DAY to see what we have at 70% OFF!! Each day will be a totally NEW group of products to indulge yourself on Christmas gifts! " If there is no "flash sale" for the next 3 days, a note explaining would be a good idea, as the sale advertising is contradicting it.

jennblake posted at 12:11AM Mon, 25 December 2017 - #4320929

There will not be any 70% off sales until December 27th. ๐Ÿ˜„ To avoid any pricing confusion. Happy Holidays!

jennblake ( ) posted Sun, 24 December 2017 at 8:24 AM

That article was put in pending/hold and can only be seen if someone has saved the link. ๐Ÿ˜„

jakiblue ( ) posted Sun, 24 December 2017 at 8:37 AM

I didn't save the link. I was getting to it in the link in the "trending posts" on the right of the page, when I was looking at the news item re Rhiannon's sale. It was there a few moments ago when I wrote my reply above, as I checked it to see if the items were there. It's not showing now tho.

jennblake ( ) posted Mon, 25 December 2017 at 10:52 AM

Good! I hit delete and save again hoping it would disappear. ๐Ÿ˜„

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.