Sun, Oct 6, 5:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 4:27 pm)

Subject: Poseable School Desk Freebie now ready

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 14 October 2001 at 5:04 PM ยท edited Wed, 07 August 2024 at 6:30 PM

Attached Link: http://www.sams3d.com/Freebies3.htm

file_221113.jpg

Hi, someone requested a old fashioned school desk model, we had sometime today and finished it. It is available now in the link above. Hope you all like it. Mike and Sharen

Irish ( ) posted Sun, 14 October 2001 at 7:00 PM

That is a great looking school desk! Thanks so much!!! Irene

MikeJ ( ) posted Sun, 14 October 2001 at 7:24 PM

Wow, Sharen, it looks great, really! Just like one I had in grade school....Just HOW "old-fasahioned" is this, anyway?

Wizzard ( ) posted Sun, 14 October 2001 at 10:35 PM

yaaaayy Mike! great modeling and nice texture and render Sharen 8 ) heh heh.. I remember these.. they were the "new desks" for the underclassmen 8 ) heh heh.. my deck still had the inkwell and quill groove 8 ) beautiful. thank you both very much 8 )

MikeJ ( ) posted Sun, 14 October 2001 at 10:56 PM

Ooops... this was Mike we were talking to this time. DOH! Sorry 'bout that. :)

Wizzard ( ) posted Sun, 14 October 2001 at 11:08 PM

that's all right.... funny thing about married couples... talking to one is like talking to the other 8 )

Varian ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 12:30 AM

LOL, I knew there'd be an old schoolhouse coming soon! This is great stuff, thanks so much! :D

jgmart ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 6:02 PM

Wow!!!!! You guys are TOO awesome!!! Thanks so much :) I just finished a pumpkin patch scene that includes your amazing Trellis......I'll be posting it here this week Thank you Sharen and Mike!!!

SAMS3D ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 6:23 PM

Wow, I didn't think this would be so popular, it is just a desk.....but a nice one, Mike done good. Thanks again for your kindness Mike and Sharen

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.