Wed, Oct 2, 10:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 2:29 pm)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: How do I get V4 and M4 into poser 11?

Darboshanski ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2018 at 3:25 PM · edited Sun, 01 September 2024 at 5:33 AM

I can't even find the Runtime folders with all the content for poser 11 to place V4 unzipped into. I've looked in My Documents for the runtime folders for poser 11. when I installed I select the first option when installing Poser 11. I just can't find all the Runtimes, content when I installed them from the DM. Please help maybe I'm just not seeing them or I'm just stupid. when I had Poser Pro 2014 all the content from Poser Pro 2014 lived in My Documents.

Thanks

My Facebook Page

ironsoul ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2018 at 4:02 PM · edited Tue, 06 March 2018 at 4:03 PM

Assuming you're using Windows. If you right click over an item in the runtime an option "Show in Explorer" should appear. If you select that it will open the folder in Windows Explorer and you can navigate up to the runtime root.

image.png

Darboshanski ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2018 at 5:11 PM

Thank you a few minutes after I posted thread I figured it out I should have taken my time instead of freaking LOL!!!Thanks for your help have a great day.

My Facebook Page

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Thu, 08 March 2018 at 11:56 AM

On my computer, they're in Users/Shared Files/Shared Documents/Poser 11 Content ...

Took me a good while to locate them, too L I could see the runtime ... but FIND it?

Thankfully, I had all my contents from all previous Runtimes, easily linked. Most of my stuff still gets installed into my old (and frankly ridiculously HUGE) Poser 4 Runtime L - but at least I know where that is ;)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

bagginsbill ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2018 at 7:15 AM

Don't put anything into your Poser 11 content. You're just forcing yourself to deal with this again and again after each release.

Poser 11 content should be just that - what came with Poser 11.

Your Daz content should be in its OWN RUNTIME.

That way, when you get Poser 12, you can just keep using your Daz runtime.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.