Sun, Oct 6, 10:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Still no help?

eportscreations ( ) posted Wed, 28 March 2018 at 3:45 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 4:39 PM

I had put this question in forum with the header "Were can I find?" but no one responded....

So maybe someone here can help.

Hi,

I am an old time member. I have not changed anything on my profile for a long time. And yesterday I wanted to change my avatar image. But it seems I can not! For whatever reason, the spot for it will not update. I have the right interface, under "Profile Settings" it says the image has to be: Size 200 x 200 px My new image is 200 x 200 pixels with 96 dpi x 96 dpi To my understanding, this should be correct, right? So why will it not update? Anyone know? Can anyone help?

Also where is the help section on this website? Renderosity had a good "Help Section" at one point in time and it was (easy) to find and it had almost all the info one would need to work and play on this site.

If it was not broken and it worked and it helped, why was it changed or removed (the help section)?

Any help on this subject would be good. Please and thank you to anyone with the know and the how.

Lenord ( ) posted Wed, 28 March 2018 at 6:17 PM

As far as I know you can change Avatars, I changed mine a couple times since they did away with animated Gifs as avis with the with the site Revamp a couple years ago. It did take logging out clearing cache and logging back in to see the change but it worked. As far as Help Files click Community at the top and check Forums should be able to find something there or email admin@renderosity.com and ask...GL

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

eportscreations ( ) posted Wed, 28 March 2018 at 8:50 PM

It seems it has an issue with formats, the avatar did not look good, so I am back to the drawing board.

It would be nice to have the avatar dimensions bigger, 200 x 200 is so small you can hardly make out anything. It makes creativity null and void in this area. Oh well!

Thanks for the help!

Lenord ( ) posted Thu, 29 March 2018 at 11:02 AM

Then there's that...I always use .jpeg it's the only Format I never have problems with here

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

Richardphotos ( ) posted Thu, 29 March 2018 at 9:40 PM

did you try reloading your page or even closing the renderosity page and then return. it takes a refresh at least to see your new one

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.