Sun, Oct 6, 12:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: does anyone remember

Richardphotos ( ) posted Thu, 29 March 2018 at 9:07 PM ยท edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 10:11 AM

I was trying to locate the artist name of a member that lives in Wichita,KS. his first name is James. I have not seen for a long time in the galleries. I hope he is fine and only got other interests

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2018 at 8:44 AM
Site Admin

James is a pretty common name. There have probably been several over the years. The only one I know of is Zigzag321. Do you mean him? I heard from him around Christmas time. He was pretty busy with work at the time.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Richardphotos ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2018 at 8:55 PM

no this member is retired and he mostly posted photos and I think some Bryce. I wish members that are leaving the site would mention it so friends would have some idea as to what became of them. thanks for your rely however

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 31 March 2018 at 8:02 AM
Site Admin

Ok, sorry, I don't know who it is then. I don't think I get around anywhere near what you do in the galleries. I do agree I wish others would let us know if they are leaving. I always think the worst when it seems it's often they lost interest or just are busy. Hopefully, that's the case with your friend.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

pearce ( ) posted Wed, 04 April 2018 at 2:03 PM

RedPhantom posted at 7:53PM Wed, 04 April 2018 - #4327179

I do agree I wish others would let us know if they are leaving. I always think the worst when it seems it's often they lost interest or just are busy. Hopefully, that's the case with your friend.

Sometimes members just drift away though, like me, rather than just "leave". I was a vendor here years ago, but a combination of changes in the structure of the marketplace and real life stuff (moving from GB to delightful Portugal was part of it) meant I pretty much lost interest. This is my first post here in years! I've looked in from time to time and the site always looks a lot different each time I do.

I still model for the fun of it (Blender now it's become so powerful combined with being easier to use than yonks ago).

Anyhow, best wishes to all. I should pop by more often; I really should.

raven ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2018 at 1:38 PM

Could it be James Lee who did sci-fi images? Could it have been James Schoenberg? He did Bryce work. Could it be James Leger?

These are some James I found looking on my old DAZ calendars if it helps any.

Richardphotos ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2018 at 4:53 PM

his artist name is "Bampster". I found it on an old gallery posting of mine.

thanks for all your suggestions. I did send a site mail to him. hopefully he will see it and respond

Lenord ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2018 at 5:42 PM

Yeah I remember Bamster he did some Fractals too...don't know...need to look something up real quick, a'll be back

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

Lenord ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2018 at 6:11 PM

You sure it's Bampster you're thinking of he did mostly Fractals and 2d Pencil and Ink stuff he was a Painter too...you know with real Brushes and real paint. He lived in New England I think areas of the Arkaham Woods of HP Lovecraft, we talked about HP and PK Dick the scifi writer all the time. He told me he was bored with Rendo and wanted to get back to his real Love pencil ink and paint, he was older than me or you I think he may have passed too for all I know...

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.