Tue, Sep 24, 12:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:52 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: What happened to the Mad Titan?

RKane_1 ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2018 at 1:32 AM ยท edited Mon, 26 August 2024 at 10:20 AM

Sixus1 had a great new model for G3M I was going to buy but it disappeared. What happened to it?

Lindsey ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2018 at 1:58 AM

I saw him too and should have grabbed him. When I saw the Avengers: Infinity War segment on the news tonight I added 2 + 2, went off to get him and it was too late...

jennblake ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2018 at 10:14 AM

The product has been pulled to do some edits/changes to prevent issues with copyright concerns.

yumedream ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2018 at 5:13 PM

Most certain, I wish I would have seen this first. I posted in customer support. I was about to buy this and when I added him to my cart, and went to check out. It vanished, as if someone snapped their Disney fingers. lol ๐Ÿ˜†

jennblake ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2018 at 9:55 PM

I heard them clicking faintly in the distance..so we pulled the trigger first. ๐Ÿ˜„

Smoovie ( ) posted Wed, 09 May 2018 at 8:03 AM

I put it in my cart, a couple hours later it was gone

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.