Thu, Sep 19, 4:59 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Sixus1's Lamia for V4 character. her eye close morphs do not work. help

akura_ ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2018 at 1:41 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 4:55 PM

Doing a scene my Lamia character gives the hero a smile with closed eyes. but when ever i tried rendering that with the Lamia V4 character. no mater the face expression i use on her. her eyes refuse to close :o I am freaking out really badly. : o the ones that work only close them haft way but never completely closed. i tried doing it manually nothing worked. infact close eyes doesn't do anything at all even though its using V4's head :( btw all her morphs DO LOAD!! all of them the plus ones do work which is why i'm confussed

jennblake ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2018 at 4:52 PM

Have you sitemailed the vendor about this issue? That is the quickest way to get help with a particular product. Sitemail Sixus1 and explain to him what is happening. i will also see if I can point him in this direction. 😄

akura_ ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2018 at 4:55 PM

thank you jenn dear and yes i have emailed him :) this character i some how made into the most adorable snake girl EVER!!! its really important i get her eyes to work

SpookieLilOne ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2018 at 5:08 PM

I had this issue in the past. I was told to reinitialize V4 using the .bat file

*~*Jamie*~*

SpookieLilOne's Store 

SpookieLilOne's FreeStuff 

SpookieLilOne's Gallery 

"Life is just a dream on the way to death." ~The Crow: City of Angels

akura_ ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2018 at 5:14 PM · edited Sun, 20 May 2018 at 5:17 PM

the one for Lamia? i didnt think that was possible. . . also i can load her morphs just fine. and how do i reinitialize Lamia V4?

SpookieLilOne ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2018 at 6:40 PM

*~*Jamie*~*

SpookieLilOne's Store 

SpookieLilOne's Gallery 

akura_ ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2018 at 7:08 PM

that just it. my normal v4 : O everything works just fine : o its the Lamia V4 that i have a problem with closing her eyes. : o

SpookieLilOne ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2018 at 7:39 PM

Hmm I have no idea then....

*~*Jamie*~*

SpookieLilOne's Store 

SpookieLilOne's Gallery 

-renapd- ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2018 at 1:40 AM
Site Admin

You CAN make the eyes close completely by lifting the morph limits! :) This works for ANY morph of any sort!

At the close eyes morph.. click on the little arrow at the end of it and select Settings! Change the Max Value from 1.000 to 5.000 or 10.000 then slowly play with your dial again.

Same applies for the minimum setting (set it to -2.000) in case you wish to move the dial the other way! :)

Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

sixus1 ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2018 at 1:42 AM

Hey there. Jenn just pointed this thread to me and I just caught as I am turning in for the night, but I will be looking into this in the morning and getting back to you here asap.

akura_ ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2018 at 8:36 PM

sixus1 posted at 8:36PM Mon, 21 May 2018 - #4330357

Hey there. Jenn just pointed this thread to me and I just caught as I am turning in for the night, but I will be looking into this in the morning and getting back to you here asap.

that is fantastic news sixus1 thank you so much ^^

sixus1 ( ) posted Tue, 22 May 2018 at 11:36 AM

I spent some time drilling... and I mean DRILLING down through the mess that is the network of readscripts and ERC's that make up V4's face morphs. Since the way we accomplished what was essentially a VERY early form of geografting (this is now a standardized and streamlined thing we can do through the interface in Daz Studio whereas for Poser, we developed a for a long time ago, but it was always a painful, lengthy scripting process with more hurdles than an Olympic event...), somewhere in the iterations of this through the years, it appears that some of the ERC in the V4 eyes section of code was altered. I have a new copy of this now saved out with this corrected and will make it available later today. If anyone would like to provide a moment of assistance in testing it before I send in as an update to the store, just PM me on site about it.Thanks! -Les

sixus1 ( ) posted Tue, 22 May 2018 at 11:53 AM

update: will have the new zip up soon; just waiting on the reset so I can upload it. :P

akura_ ( ) posted Tue, 22 May 2018 at 2:17 PM

sixus1 posted at 2:17PM Tue, 22 May 2018 - #4330409

update: will have the new zip up soon; just waiting on the reset so I can upload it. :P

thank you for the news and wounderful news at that. ^^

akura_ ( ) posted Sun, 03 June 2018 at 11:21 AM

I hate to double post. but has the update been sent out yet? I haven't heard anything?

jennblake ( ) posted Sun, 03 June 2018 at 1:06 PM

it has. check your order history and redownload the file.

akura_ ( ) posted Sun, 03 June 2018 at 1:25 PM

thank you thank you so much!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.