Thu, Sep 19, 10:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:38 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: is it possible to make M4 poses work on V4?

akura_ ( ) posted Sun, 03 June 2018 at 7:40 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 11:40 AM

i got some poses and was woundering outside of triking how to do this

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 03 June 2018 at 9:29 PM

M4 poses will work on V4 perhaps with a little adjustment.

akura_ ( ) posted Mon, 04 June 2018 at 2:30 PM

hmmm i'll have to try this then ^^ thank you hborre. wish there was a tool to auto fix this :) or convert poses : D

kol_2005 ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2018 at 5:38 PM

they sure do, also v4 poses work better on gen female 2 than the gf2 ones :)

akura_ ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2018 at 5:41 PM

hmmmm. thank you kindly ^^ as for the tool?

FlagonsWorkshop ( ) posted Wed, 06 June 2018 at 10:52 AM

Zev0 and Dragonstorm have a converter script over at DAZ for $18.00 (full price) which does M4/V4 to Genesis 2. If you wait for a sale you can pick it up for $9. I don't know of any currently supported ones sold here. There are similar scripts for the later generations, you can take V4/M4 poses all the way up to Genesis 8. Technically it is possible to convert them without the scripts, it's just very, very time consuming.

The problem is usually the hands, most scripts don't handle those properly and you end up having to repose them. There are enough "hands only" poses where that is not much of a problem.

akura_ ( ) posted Wed, 06 June 2018 at 10:53 AM

so the pose converter. lets me use m4 on v4 and v4 on m4? o0

FlagonsWorkshop ( ) posted Wed, 06 June 2018 at 6:25 PM

The pose converter I mentioned is only from M4/V4 to Genesis 2. I don't recall you needing a converter to use M4 poses on V4. Expressions for that generation are something else again, they aren't poses and they don't work except on the specific line they are made for (as I recall F4 can't use M4 expressions either), but the poses themselves as I recall are interchangeable with minor adjustments.

akura_ ( ) posted Thu, 07 June 2018 at 4:21 PM

thank you ^^ i'll see what i can do ^^

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.