Sun, Sep 29, 8:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 7:17 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Problem with * Cookies Allowed * right hand side corner of every page

Raindroptheelf ( ) posted Wed, 12 September 2018 at 7:55 AM ยท edited Sun, 29 September 2024 at 8:28 AM

For the last few days, this box sits on the right-hand side corner of my screen when I visit Renderosity. I clicked on the * Consent choice page * but it won't lead me there and if I try to close the window by clicking on the x nothing happens. It is really annoying. Petra

jennblake ( ) posted Wed, 12 September 2018 at 10:04 AM

Can you get us a screenshot of what is happening? Sounds like this may be a browser related issue? But if you show us what you see we could figure it out a little quicker. ๐Ÿ˜„ Also tell us what browser you are using. Windows or mac and any anti-virus software running or plugins on your browser. PLEASE?

Raindroptheelf ( ) posted Wed, 12 September 2018 at 11:58 AM ยท edited Wed, 12 September 2018 at 11:59 AM

Here it is. I am using Chrome as browser :)

Renderosity cookies.PNG

CaymanStudios ( ) posted Wed, 12 September 2018 at 12:49 PM

Yes, I get the same thing. Chrome also. If I disable Javascript it goes away, but then nothing else works. Regarding anti-virus software, I'm running nothing but Windows Firewall and Security Essentials.

Raindroptheelf ( ) posted Wed, 12 September 2018 at 1:19 PM

CaymanStudios posted at 7:18PM Wed, 12 September 2018 - #4336162

Yes, I get the same thing. Chrome also. If I disable Javascript it goes away, but then nothing else works. Regarding anti-virus software, I'm running nothing but Windows Firewall and Security Essentials.

Same here. I hope it can be fixed.

CaymanStudios ( ) posted Tue, 25 September 2018 at 6:00 PM

It looks like it's been fixed now - thank you!

jennblake ( ) posted Sat, 29 September 2018 at 1:10 PM

๐Ÿ˜„ welcome

CassandraNorth ( ) posted Sun, 07 October 2018 at 10:48 AM
Online Now!

I have the same issue of firefox, annoying

nujazz ( ) posted Mon, 08 October 2018 at 10:26 AM

Hello everyone. I'm a developer here at Renderosity. We're having several users report this issue.

Could everyone who is seeing the box please sitemail me your location?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.