Wed, Oct 2, 9:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Changing My Avatar - Sorry if this is a stupid question!

ZanderXL ( ) posted Fri, 12 October 2018 at 8:48 AM · edited Sat, 28 September 2024 at 5:32 AM

Hey all. So, I've been trying to update my avatar so that it actually fits in the space provided and isn't just my old pic sitting in the middle of a grey box.

I've tried to upload a new pic that's 200x200 (or just under!) but every time I try to update my profile it says that the changes have been saved but the avatar has to match the dimensions 200x200.

What am I doing wrong??? Apologies if this is a stoooopid question!

Also, while on the subject, how do I make the avatar into one of those cool disc pics that I see artists using.

Thanks!!

Z

CHMedia ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2018 at 4:10 PM · edited Mon, 15 October 2018 at 4:15 PM

I will attempt to re-upload the avatar on your behalf. Can you send me the file?

Note: I was able to crop your existing file in Photoshop and resize it. I had to clear my browser cache as well for it to show up.

Raindroptheelf ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2018 at 7:08 PM
Online Now!

I thought my new Avatar would not show, but once I closed the Renderosity tab in my browser and opened it again, my new Avatar showed.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.