Sat, Sep 28, 6:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Goodbye, It has been a Pleasure!

ashleyb ( ) posted Mon, 08 October 2018 at 12:57 PM · edited Sat, 28 September 2024 at 4:29 PM

It has been a Pleasure working here at Renderosity. As of today I am no longer your community leader. I've jumped out of the rat race. I have put in my retirement of 9 to 5's to run my company full time....So, I'm sadly saying my final goodbye today. I have had an amazing time creating and helping in the community. I couldn't ask for a better community then you all. Thank you to all my moderators & coordinators! You guys are the GOAT or Real MVP!!

As, I leave to say goodbye as your community leader. I'd like to introduce you to your new community leader. She has been apart of the Renderosity team for a while, but more so on the Bondware side for 6 years. Her name is Carolyn and username: CHMedia

She is a graphic artist and is ready to lead the community! So, please welcome your need leader, CHMedia!

Thank you all so much! It has been a pleasure!

Goodbye! Stay Creative!

Miss B ( ) posted Mon, 08 October 2018 at 3:21 PM

Sorry to see you go Ashley, as it's been a pleasure dealing with you in all respects of the Renderosity Community.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

Richardphotos ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2018 at 10:08 PM

I wish you the best of success

Biscuits ( ) posted Wed, 24 October 2018 at 3:32 AM

Good luck with your own company Ashley!

Have fun!

Welcome Carolyn!

Good luck as well!

My 2D&3D Store 

My Youtube Channel

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.