Sun, Sep 22, 4:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: No November Newsletter Freebie?

T0mcat00 ( ) posted Tue, 06 November 2018 at 3:15 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 4:16 PM

Title says it all.. already got a couple of Newsletters, but no Freebie in sight... did I overlook something?

jennblake ( ) posted Tue, 06 November 2018 at 9:38 AM

The November FREEBIE will be in the first Wednesday Newsletter of the month. ๐Ÿ˜„ We put the new item in every month on the first Wednesday broadcast. So watch for that this Wednesday! With how the dates fell this month..it just seems like it is taking forever. ๐Ÿ˜„

T0mcat00 ( ) posted Tue, 06 November 2018 at 1:00 PM

Ah, thank You... didn't know that. As it's not so long 'til the first Wednesday Newsletter it's easy to be patient ?

jennblake ( ) posted Tue, 06 November 2018 at 2:14 PM

๐Ÿ˜„ it does help. lol

Cupcake ( ) posted Fri, 09 November 2018 at 9:02 AM

My email ate my Wednesday newsletter..is there a link to view it anywhere..would greatly appreciate any help..

quietrob ( ) posted Fri, 30 November 2018 at 9:47 PM

I don't seem to be on the mailing list despite being a Rendo Fan for years! How do I sign up?

Wolfenshire ( ) posted Fri, 30 November 2018 at 10:10 PM
Site Admin

Where your name and icon are at in the top right corner, drop the menu down, go to settings. You will see a row where it says, 'My settings'. Look to the far right of that row and you will see the word, 'Newsletter'. Click on that word, then check the boxes you want subscriptions to.

subs.jpg

Wolfenshire, Moderator/Community Leader

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.