Thu, Oct 3, 1:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Wishlist 50% sale not working as intended?

FeePC ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2018 at 6:02 AM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 1:29 PM

I have some items in my wishlist, with a sale price of -40% (normal items, no software or other excluded items). That doesn't change in my shopping cart, no 50%, as was advertised. Are there exceptions to the 50% sale I don't know?

Jules53757 ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2018 at 7:44 AM

I checked my wishlist and the items were reduced by 50%. Can you give me an example of an item with the price you have shown in your wishlist?

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

FeePC ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2018 at 8:24 AM

Example. First item has 50%, the others stay with 40%.wishlist.jpg

-renapd- ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2018 at 10:26 AM
Site Admin

There was an error at programming that has been just fixed as I was told. The team was working for fixing it all morning.. please try again and apologies for the inconvenience!

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

CharlieJudge ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2018 at 10:48 AM

DreamlandModels items are only at their original 40% off sale price and not at the higher 50% off. This may also be true for various other artists who had items already on sale when the 50% off wishlist sale went into effect.

FeePC ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2018 at 10:55 AM

Error continues.wishlist.jpg

FeePC ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2018 at 3:13 AM

The problem is still not solved.

FeePC ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2018 at 3:46 AM

The whole Smith_Micro store is still at 40%, fabiana does show several items at 45% or 40%, DreamlandModels has 40% all over and the newer ones with 35%.

FeePC ( ) posted Sun, 30 December 2018 at 4:46 AM

Not solved yet. Is anybody still working on this?

Jules53757 ( ) posted Sun, 30 December 2018 at 10:15 AM

Today is Sunday and I'm pretty sure, the employees are at home, enjoying their day off, so tomorrow they will work on this.

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

FeePC ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2019 at 5:32 AM · edited Tue, 01 January 2019 at 5:32 AM

And today it's holidays and I'm pretty sure they won't work either. Never mind. I'm not desperate to buy, would just have been a "nice to have". A happy new year to you and everybody at Renderosity!

FeePC ( ) posted Wed, 02 January 2019 at 5:52 PM · edited Wed, 02 January 2019 at 6:00 PM

Looks like these items stayed at the wrong discount the whole time. Which tells me that this was intentional. Was a case of bad advertising? It's okay with me, just didn't buy all I wanted. Edit: Had a look at the wording again. it says: Vendor store sales scheduled for this weekend will continue with their scheduled sales discounts, whether higher or lower than 50% off. I'm pretty sure I didn't see this at the beginning of the sale. But, yes, it seems this exception was definitely intentional.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.