Wed, Oct 2, 9:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Freestuff missing?

GrandmaT ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2019 at 6:52 PM · edited Sun, 29 September 2024 at 6:04 AM

I don't know if this is where to notify the Management, but it looks like a whole page of the latest posted free items in Free Stuff has gone missing. The latest one showing is from January 1 and nothing after that. I just thought someone should check into that. People are generous enough to give us items and I hate to see them unavailable. Thanks!

Wolfenshire ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2019 at 6:59 PM
Site Admin

I took a look, there are some more posted free items, but they're still in pending; they have to be tested and reviewed first. I'm sure they'll show up soon.

Wolfenshire, Moderator/Community Leader

GrandmaT ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2019 at 7:08 PM

I know there are some posted ones missing because I have downloaded BBarbs Just Fine poses through #20 and the last one showing now is #15. I think some of dbwalton's background photos are also missing.

Wolfenshire ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2019 at 7:12 PM
Site Admin

I'll pass a note on to the Freestuff team to take a look at it. Good looking out. Thanks.

Wolfenshire, Moderator/Community Leader

Jules53757 ( ) posted Tue, 08 January 2019 at 1:25 AM

You are right, a lot of freebies are not shown there. We'll give a ticket to the programmers. Thanks for heads up.

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

CHMedia ( ) posted Tue, 08 January 2019 at 11:55 AM

I am responding to let you know we are currently looking into this.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.