Sun, Oct 6, 10:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Is there a way to upload to YouTube just for me?

3dkaya ( ) posted Wed, 30 January 2019 at 5:25 PM · edited Wed, 28 August 2024 at 10:14 PM

Is there a way to upload videos to youtube so I am the only one who has access to the videos? I had purchased some videos but it is easier for me to watch on my iPad or tv. I know it is not good to upload other videos where anyone can see it. But is it okay to upload videos where I am the only one who can see them? Or do I need to find another way to watch the tutorials?

Wolfenshire ( ) posted Wed, 30 January 2019 at 9:14 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

I haven't done it in a very long time, but, there is a youtube upload option where only those you send the link to can view the video. However, I recall that sometimes random people still find their way to the video. But, I think you'll be running afoul of copyright if you upload a video you don't own or have specific permission to upload. I do wonder though if maybe putting the tutorial on your google drive, which is really just a cloud storage, would suffice to allow you to the view the tutorial on your ipad and not violate copyright. I would think the safest bet would be to email the owner of the tutorial and ask first if it's okay to put the video on your personal google drive for viewing.

Wolfenshire, Moderator/Community Leader

Lenord ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2019 at 11:09 AM

Just have to tick the option "make video private" easy as that but I'm not sure you can actually make anything really private on the Internet anymore...Period

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.