Mon, Oct 21, 10:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Suggestion Box

Welcome to the Suggestion Box Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing

Suggestion Box F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:01 am)

This forum is designed for suggestions from the community on how you feel we can improve Renderosity.

Subject: WW2 Axis Uniforms for Genesis 8 male

Snowpheonix ( ) posted Mon, 10 December 2018 at 2:23 AM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 10:17 PM

While I've seen some excellent options, I'm hoping that somebody out there can create some realistic looking World War 2 Uniforms for my Genesis 8 male so that my Allied soldiers to interact with... nazi uniforms.jpg

I know there some outfits for older characters but I'd like to see something specifically for Genesis 8.. thanks.

Snowpheonix ( ) posted Mon, 04 February 2019 at 3:36 AM

I think the best characters are the most realistic.. I need some realistic villains so I'm hoping that somebody out there will do a KKK uniform and some Nazi uniforms still.. Please make sure the swastika is highly visible as it's going to be a very prominent feature to shock people in my story that should be like the movie "Fatherland"..

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.