Wed, Oct 2, 9:44 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Ghost-notification

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2019 at 6:05 AM · edited Mon, 02 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

For two days now, I've had a ghost notification sitting at the top left. It keeps claiming I have 1 new notification, even though I've read, and deleted all there were.

It's no biggie, but I keep thinking someone has posted something to me and go to look ... and then ... there's nothing. :)

IS there something I've missed or is it a known glitch and it'll fade away at some point?

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Lenord ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2019 at 9:51 AM

Ghost s#!t happens...especially here on Rosity, wait a while and it will disappear like all good Ghosties...

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

CHMedia ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2019 at 2:57 PM

I will inform a developer on Monday to remove that for you.

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2019 at 5:12 PM

It's two notifications into one left by one user... Someone left a comment on one of your images then deleted the comment and posted a comment again on that same image. Just click the "Delete all unread" button and it's gone.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.