Sat, Sep 21, 12:03 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Hello Santa

adam ( ) posted Wed, 01 December 1999 at 8:37 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 9:28 AM

Attached Link: Hello Santa

This is the first image I have posted. Sorry if it doesn't load. Thanx to Noel for the awesome snow footprint tutorial. Thanx to Tigerskin Textures for the jacket. I was just playing around before the holidays. Tell me what you think =) Adam

picnic ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 1999 at 1:19 AM

Adam, I just get the xoom thing. I'd like to see it--can you add the URL? Diane B

KenS ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 1999 at 3:13 AM

http://members.xoom.com/fanmail3D/epbimages/HelloSanta.gif Great job on the snow Adam.

adam ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 1999 at 12:22 PM

Thanx fastraxx. Diane, I have a web page with 10 of my images, including this image, at http://members.xoom.com/fanmail3D/. There are MANY problems with the web page. The images may not load, but I am creating a new web page with all 45 of my images. I am just beginning to work on it so it may take a while. I will give you the link when I have completed it.

picnic ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 1999 at 2:01 PM

I think I got the URL somewhere else last night. Maybe from another thread. Thanks-saw the page, way better than mine (non-existent, more or less LOL). Diane

LilWolff ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 1999 at 11:39 AM

Adam that looks great. You did a good job. The problem with not showing is Xoom not you. My site on xoom would not show here either. But since they do give unlimited space you should be able to put up on your site as many pictures as you want to. But of course not all on the same page. You might use thumbnails to link to each one from a main page. You also might change the Santa picture to a jpeg instead of a gif that should decrease the download time. smiles

adam ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 1999 at 3:15 PM

thanx LilWolff. That is a good idea for Xoom.com, making thumbnails and linking them to new pages. But I have been going through soo much trouble with that site. I am trying to use a different program offline and then upload it. It might be easier than Xoom.com. Thanx for the info though =) Adam

Crescent ( ) posted Sat, 04 December 1999 at 8:35 PM

It absolutely did not load for me. I even popped onto your web page and all I saw was the Xoom gif. A lot of your pictures did not load correctly. I gave up on Xoom very quickly. If you're concerned about uploading programs, WS-FTP is a good program. There's several easy to use ones on the web. www.download.com and www.softseek.com are good places to start to find uploading programs.

adam ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 1999 at 3:13 AM

Well, I am using Fetch 3.0.3 right now. So far it is working just great, unless it is fetch not Xoom that is not allowing the images to show up. Right now I am using Pagemill, but I am probably going to use a different program pretty soon because my brother has better programs for me. Adam

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.