Sun, Oct 6, 11:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Is TinoVanDeijzen still active?

Redfern ( ) posted Wed, 06 March 2019 at 3:27 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 9:01 AM

Is TinoVanDeijzen still active in the 3D community? He used to have a store here, but it's now closed. I tried using Rendo's "site mail" tools to contact him almost a month ago, but he has not responded. I just wondered if he might be reached via another site.

In a similar vein, what about JoeQuick? I know he's a merchant at DZ creating some of the more eclectic and entertaining items, so obviously, he's still active. The "buggerbear" is simply establishing contact. I've tried the "site mail" here, the private messaging tools at DZ, even the e-mail functions of ShareCG, all three about a month ago, the same time I tried to reach Deijzen. Does JoeQuick possibly have a conventional, domestic e-mail link I can try?

Sincerely,

Bill

Tempt the Hand of Fate and it'll give you the "finger"!

operaguy ( ) posted Wed, 06 March 2019 at 5:45 PM

Refern, can you provide any link to Joe? At DAZ or elsewhere?

Also, if in your investigation you come across Carib98, please ask him (her?) to return! (nightgowns!)

jjjjji.png

bantha ( ) posted Thu, 07 March 2019 at 10:57 AM

A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for.
Sail out to sea and do new things.
-"Amazing Grace" Hopper

Avatar image of me done by Chidori

operaguy ( ) posted Thu, 07 March 2019 at 11:30 AM

@ bantha

Brilliant. You are a genius.

Redfern ( ) posted Thu, 07 March 2019 at 11:57 AM

To clarify, again, I HAVE tried "privately messaging" Mr. Quick at DAZ, even going so far as to create a thread titled "JoeQuick, please check your private messages" metaphorically shot like a flare. Richard Haseltine locked the thread so it's now on the 4th or 5th page, the odds Joe seeing it ever diminishing.

Sincerely,

Bill

operaguy ( ) posted Thu, 07 March 2019 at 12:16 PM

Hi Redfern, yes, that's why I was asking if you had a mystery link for him, deeper than 'the front door.' Thanks for clarifying.

Redfern ( ) posted Thu, 07 March 2019 at 12:20 PM

If I had a "mystery link" to reach him, odds are I would not be posing this question. In effect, I too am requesting one.

Sincerely,

Bill

Redfern ( ) posted Thu, 14 March 2019 at 12:29 PM

A lil' "heads up"...

I finally got a reply from JoeQuick via the private message tools at DaZ sometime between late Sunday night and early Monday morning, answering my query.

Still nothing from TinoVanDeijzen, but he seems to have just "vanished" a few years ago. Joe, on the other hand, is still active, so I assumed my chances would be greater with him.

Sincerely,

Bill

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.