Sun, Sep 22, 4:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Soon to be Pulling People's Arms out of their Sockets in a Galaxy Near You

bloodsong ( ) posted Wed, 17 October 2001 at 5:17 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 4:36 AM

heyas; this is my "Very Tall Guy in a Yak Hair Suit" model, which i have been wanting to do for some time. since i needed to learn lightwave... well, i expremented with this figure. :) yep, all new mesh, built by me. he's all poserized, he's all standardized, takes all regular poses, and works with the walk designer, etc. buncha head morphs; i didn't really go overboard this time. the texture is kinda... eh. if anybody wants to volunteer to paint a good one for release with the character, i'll give ya a pre-release version. all i'm waiting for now is to build his props, and im trying to figure out how to make his dangly arm fur remember to point at the ground :/

bloodsong ( ) posted Wed, 17 October 2001 at 5:18 PM

here's the full body shot.

Dreamspinner ( ) posted Wed, 17 October 2001 at 5:52 PM

Absolutely Cool!!! He's great! Liz Pope Dreamspinner Inc.

chromecafe ( ) posted Wed, 17 October 2001 at 6:01 PM

Fine work wheres han solo :-)

shadownet ( ) posted Wed, 17 October 2001 at 6:12 PM

Well Wookie there. Really great looking character, I'd offer to shake you hand to congradulate you but I am not sure I'd get it back - along with my arm.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Wed, 17 October 2001 at 7:00 PM

Wrooof Wrofff Wrooor

rain ( ) posted Wed, 17 October 2001 at 8:15 PM

Bloodsong, that's great! Wow!

Tymbo ( ) posted Wed, 17 October 2001 at 8:17 PM

I hope your intending this to be a free model..

MikeJ ( ) posted Wed, 17 October 2001 at 9:03 PM

"Very Tall Guy In a Yak Hair Suit", eh? Well, that's cool, and he looks great! All I can say is, may the farce be with you.... ;)

DarthRage ( ) posted Wed, 17 October 2001 at 9:14 PM

I want to volunteer to do the texture. I'm a big Star Wars fan, and I'm a texture artist. Email me and we'll talk about it some more. vadersclone@hotmail.com

PhilC ( ) posted Wed, 17 October 2001 at 9:19 PM

Lookin goooood.
Self portrait? :)

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

Rebecca Lee ( ) posted Wed, 17 October 2001 at 9:46 PM

Attached Link: http://beckylee.net

Great model, it looks like a wookie (or me first thing in the morning). =) Becky

Cybermonk ( ) posted Wed, 17 October 2001 at 11:49 PM

Thing looks strong enough to pull the ears off a Gundark.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination".

Albert Einstein

khorne ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2001 at 1:19 AM

ARGLLL ! ! ! GREAT !

neurocyber ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2001 at 3:25 AM

Wooooooooooooooooow! That is amazing detail in the mouth!! I must be a retard. I've had Lightwave a while and still can't get a simple belevel on an object. Wanna train some one? Hehehehehehehe......

Irish ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2001 at 6:54 AM

Absolutely awesome!!! Congratulations...you certainly deserve it. :) Irene

nikitacreed ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2001 at 10:24 AM

Ooooooh! He looks great! WOW! Awesome work Bloodsong!

Kayleb ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2001 at 11:35 AM

OHHH, a warewolf wookie just in time for halloween.

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2001 at 3:07 PM

LOOKIT THAT!!!!!!!! IT'S CHRIS HOLMES!!!!!!!! (only fans of the band W.A.S.P. will get it......hehehehe) kidding aside, i have to agree......it's a most excellent figure...... ;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.