Fri, Sep 20, 12:54 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Can someone tell me what the name of this model is

tabbycat2 ( ) posted Mon, 25 March 2019 at 9:19 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

Can someone tell me the name of this model ?

Renderositywhatisthis.jpg

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 26 March 2019 at 5:44 PM · edited Tue, 26 March 2019 at 5:44 PM

Info

Here you go.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

tabbycat2 ( ) posted Tue, 26 March 2019 at 8:13 PM

SamTherapy posted at 6:10PM Tue, 26 March 2019 - #4348930

Info

Here you go.

Hey thanks for replying but I don't understand your info. I went to your store and it was not there. Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum
Aaaa, I only speak english. At your store I only saw guitar or bass amps models.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 26 March 2019 at 8:35 PM

Click on the word "Info". Notice it's in bold? It's a link which takes you to the image that thumbnail is taken from. The model doesn't appear to be available; it was made by the artist.

FYI, you can copy an image to Google, which will then search for any instances on the net. That's what I did.

My Store

My Gallery

tabbycat2 ( ) posted Wed, 27 March 2019 at 8:03 PM · edited Wed, 27 March 2019 at 8:03 PM

Hey thanks. LOL - It's easy once you know, right ? Ok, on my screen that INFO does not look like a link. Thanks for the Google info as well. Yep, this model is NOT available.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 28 March 2019 at 3:58 AM

No prob. 😃

My Store

My Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.