Sun, Oct 6, 1:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: is it just me?

Giana ( ) posted Wed, 17 April 2019 at 11:48 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 1:20 PM

this has been happening fairly frequently to me as of late - i open an image in the gallery, either a new or recent or an older one, by random artists, and when the page loads all the numbers that count views and such are shown at zero. i can refresh the page and sometimes it resolves it, sometimes not.

does this happen to anyone else, or, as the title asks 'is it just me'?

RedPhantom ( ) posted Thu, 18 April 2019 at 7:12 AM
Site Admin

yeah, I've seen that too.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Lenord ( ) posted Thu, 18 April 2019 at 7:33 AM

Happens all the damn time, I don't trust any stats I see on this site especially Image stats and that ubiquitous 28 or 2900 people on line stat, probably only the number of spiders from social media sites...

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

Giana ( ) posted Thu, 18 April 2019 at 9:58 AM

thanks guys for affirming that i've not yet lost my mind... appreciate it!

and i agree, Lenord... since this weirdness started, or since i noticed it, to be more precise, i've been watch 'stats' and such in the galleries from different angles, and there are definitely some other odd things going on as well...

Savage_dragon ( ) posted Thu, 18 April 2019 at 10:26 PM · edited Thu, 18 April 2019 at 10:27 PM

Yes. And I have tried repeatedly to upload images and sometimes it takes hours. It just goes to a blank page. Its the only thing that acts that way and its only here on RO. Its been going on for a week or more and its not just my browser, I've tried Edge as well.

I'm Getting old.
My wings are cold.
I think I'll go sit on the sun.
Savage Dragon
"Chronicles of the Dragon Queen"

Giana ( ) posted Fri, 19 April 2019 at 8:54 AM

yes, all the weirdness i've seen happens in different browsers i've tried too. and i have had issues with uploads as well, but my issues seem different than yours, SD...

i hope someone from TPTB is reading this...

CHMedia ( ) posted Fri, 19 April 2019 at 2:05 PM

This has been reported to the developers.

Giana ( ) posted Fri, 19 April 2019 at 3:15 PM

thank you!

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2019 at 3:10 PM · edited Sat, 20 April 2019 at 3:14 PM

If the server lags everything lags... read requests for stats variables, freestuff and gallery upload timeout duration (the blank page Angel mentioned), even marketplace purchases can be delayed (it'll say "unpaid")

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Fri, 14 June 2019 at 10:31 PM

Don't worry, we'll make sure there are no zeroes anywhere =)

Capture.JPG

JVRenderer ( ) posted Fri, 14 June 2019 at 11:12 PM · edited Fri, 14 June 2019 at 11:16 PM

And sometimes images just disappear for no apparent reasons. Maybe it's just me.

~~ waves to Kat and Twiz ~~

Software: Daz Studio 4.15,  Photoshop CC, Zbrush 2022, Blender 3.3, Silo 2.3, Filter Forge 4. Marvelous Designer 7

Hardware: self built Intel Core i7 8086K, 64GB RAM,  RTX 3090 .

"If you spend too much time arguing about software, you're spending too little time creating art!" ~ SomeSmartAss

"A critic is a legless man who teaches running." ~ Channing Pollock

My Gallery  My Other Gallery 

Giana ( ) posted Sun, 16 June 2019 at 6:55 AM

hey J!! long time, eh? [BIG >squish<]

and i still get zeros whilst going through the galleries, Twiz... so i don't think the problem has been fully addressed. i wasn't concerned about my crap, don't really expect people to look at it TBH. but i spend time cruising & looking in the galleries, and have looked at other folk's work, some which is really interesting and good and wonderful, and i've wondered several times how an image has at least a comment or two, but supposedly no views at all... just found it confusing...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.