Mon, Oct 21, 11:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 8:34 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: I don't get an answer for a refund

sheep123 ( ) posted Thu, 18 April 2019 at 7:58 AM ยท edited Thu, 29 August 2024 at 11:33 AM

I bought this https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/palace-of-the-nile-for-daz-studio/135527 and want to refund it because it is not iray, even though it says "Software: DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY"

I sent an email to store@renderosity.com a week ago but still didn't get a reply. How do I refund it?

jennblake ( ) posted Thu, 18 April 2019 at 9:58 AM

Hello.

I did not see an email to the store address...it may have gotten blocked by the spam folder. I will check that. I will check this product to see if it works with iRay and then I will get back to you. ๐Ÿ˜„

sheep123 ( ) posted Thu, 18 April 2019 at 10:11 AM

Hello Jenn,

here is my email Unbenannt.JPG

donnena ( ) posted Thu, 18 April 2019 at 3:45 PM

Hello
Why do you say it's not set up for IRAY? I'm getting lovely results with IRAY. This render only ran for 15%...

nile 15 Iray.jpg

;>

Andy!

sheep123 ( ) posted Thu, 18 April 2019 at 4:57 PM

Huh, weird I just tried and and now it seems to look ok. I must have clicked the wrong one ๐Ÿ˜•

its ok then, you don't need to refund it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.