Thu, Sep 19, 6:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: LBG SoftBody Solution: G8F Chest Comming SOON!

Albiejee ( ) posted Tue, 04 December 2018 at 7:34 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 6:34 PM

Season's Greetings everyone! I'm aiming for a early 2019 G8F release. I've had a year of productivity block, just recently getting back into working on product creation. LBG Soft Body Solution: G3F Chest, was something that I had created for myself and then decided to give it a try in the marketplace. Though I am not yet a user of G8, I've had enough interest and requests for a G8F version. This release is created solely for the purpose of sale in the marketplace. Because of this it will be a little more streamlined and have more utility. On top of the 916 pose control dials that make up the core of the product I'll be adding 458 dials to pair Left and Right together to speed up morphing for asymmetrical clothing , as well as numerous group dials to increase the efficiency of using this product for collision effects. If anyone has any further suggestions for this product while I am still working on it, I am listening. I'll be posting some teaser images here as soon as I am able. If you are not sure what LBG Soft Body Solution is, please check out the G3F version here: LBG Soft Body Solution: G3F Chest by Albiejee

jennblake ( ) posted Tue, 04 December 2018 at 9:24 PM

Wonderful news!!! 😄

FlagonsWorkshop ( ) posted Thu, 06 December 2018 at 3:36 PM

I've got the G3 version of this and hoped there would be a G8 one. Group dials would be a help, setting all those dials individually can get time consuming. I'm just wondering whether a script might help in setting multiple related morph points.

Albiejee ( ) posted Fri, 07 December 2018 at 7:56 AM

I have often wondered the same thing, unfortunately I don't know anything about scripting, it is on my learn to do list but is in the distant future. I am open to any vendors wanting to create a script add-on or any kind of add-on for that matter.

Albiejee ( ) posted Thu, 13 December 2018 at 5:59 PM

First test of left side dials.

One of the uses of this product is to create a realistic soft body reaction for miscellaneous clothing. sbdytsr1on.pngsbdytsr1off.pngTest.gif

Albiejee ( ) posted Sat, 16 February 2019 at 10:35 AM

Quick update!

Ok, creating all of these dials is taking longer than I anticipated. I'm still working on this product and sticking to my goal of releasing a product that is a powerful tool and a time saver! I'm going to ensure that the result will be worth the wait.

Cheers,

FlagonsWorkshop ( ) posted Wed, 20 February 2019 at 11:10 AM

Still waiting to throw money ;)

BleuPrintz ( ) posted Thu, 21 February 2019 at 9:19 PM

" On top of the 916 pose control dials that make up the core of the product I'll be adding 458 dials to pair Left and Right together to speed up morphing for asymmetrical clothing , as well as numerous group dials to increase the efficiency of using this product for collision effects." That's a LOT for just the breasts alone, although I must admit that when it comes to putting tops on characters, females can be the most troublesome due to the breasts, regardless of their scale. Shirts, dresses, and some bikinis just want to incorrectly shrink-wrap around them.

Albiejee ( ) posted Wed, 22 May 2019 at 11:06 PM

well sorry for the long delay. Life can get complicated some times. Now done and uploaded!!!!! It is now a matter of hours until you should see it in the store!SBG8F16x9.png

FlagonsWorkshop ( ) posted Fri, 24 May 2019 at 10:11 AM

I see it's out. great, I'll be picking it up tonight and leave a review over the weekend.

Albiejee ( ) posted Fri, 24 May 2019 at 1:56 PM

Thanks, In my testing I think that the paired dials have made a lot of difference for my use of the product. The group dials have limited use as they are, though there is a great potential there. I may make an add-on that is just a whole collection of group dials and presets. I like the results so much that I'm going to create an add-on for the G3F version for sure.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.