Fri, Oct 4, 12:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Slow site. The pages of the site are not loaded....

RAGraphicDesign ( ) posted Sun, 02 June 2019 at 3:30 AM · edited Thu, 11 July 2024 at 12:59 AM

Hello everyone! It is from yesterday afternoon that the pages of the site are not loaded. I immediately thought it was my computer's fault but, checking other sites, I realized that it was only Renderosity.

My Store

My Freestuff

Jules53757 ( ) posted Sat, 08 June 2019 at 3:13 PM

This is something what is a mystery, the site loads slow but purchesed products you can download da 4 MByte/s. Fortuanately this happens seldom (the slow site, not the fast downloads).

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

RAGraphicDesign ( ) posted Sun, 09 June 2019 at 3:43 AM

Already, a true mystery...... I thought they were doing some work on the site

My Store

My Freestuff

ghostman ( ) posted Sun, 09 June 2019 at 3:53 AM

The site been slow since the remake. I use an adblocker since too much crap is slowing up the site. Loads faster with the blocker.

"Dream like you'll live forever. Live like you'll die tomorrow."

Join PoserLounge Chat

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.