Sat, Sep 21, 4:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Slunkister frames.

Antoonio ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2001 at 6:53 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:36 PM

file_221976.jpg

Fooled around with Slunky's frames and this turned out pretty nice. Thats me and my colleague, we are on top of small mountain called "Pikku-Malla"(738 meters high). Place is near Swedish and Norvegian border, really northern parts in our country. This was a beautiful moment. Freaking windy and cold, but beautiful. Slunky, thanks for borders. .n

Antoonio ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2001 at 7:05 AM

file_221977.jpg

Another one, in upper pic, we are standing next to that pile of stones there. In background, there are mountain called Saana, whe climbed there last summer. Some photoshopping this time. .n

PunkClown ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2001 at 7:11 AM

Love the shots of the mountain, boy it really looks cold in that first picture! Re your last message to me in the forum-It's friendly people like yourself that are already making me feel right at home. Thanks again Antoonio.

Slynky ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2001 at 11:10 AM

the name is Slynky you bastard, but ry is fine too.

PhrankPower ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2001 at 11:12 AM

I love how the clouds touch the top of the mountain in the second picture. Real magical!

RJH ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2001 at 3:39 PM

Beutiful country antoonio I would love to get over there sometime in the future to see it first hand.

picnic ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2001 at 4:20 PM

I like Slunky better LOLOL--neat frame Gosh Antoonio, you are in the part of the world I would love to visit. Diane

PunkClown ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2001 at 6:39 PM

A Rose by any other name....

Syyd ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 6:33 AM

Slunky LOL......I love it....Wow Niko, its great getting to see these, as others have mentioned other parts of the world we might never otherwise see.....The second pic especially is beautiful...and someone mentioned cold. How cold does it actually get there?

JordyArt ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 5:58 PM

Nice use of the frame, Niko.....looks pretty cool there, but a bit rough to be building a road.....erm, unless you meant you WALKED there? Oh, no... way too much exercise for me, that's why I'll NEVER have shots like this! lol (",)

Antoonio ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2001 at 8:48 AM

Heya boys and girls. Back from moving holiday, damn my back is killing me. Carried almost all of our furnitures myself, and we got some stuff, believe me. Glad you guys liked these pics. I'll post few more when have a time. Syyd, sometimes it gets up to -40 celsius, and imagine the wind almost doubling it. In those pics, it was about +3 celsius, just above water freezing point. .n

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.