Fri, Oct 4, 2:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Antonia Polygon

Faery_Light ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2019 at 12:07 PM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 12:17 PM

I am sad to say but my site where this model and all her items (all free ) will soon be gone. financial difficulties and health issues make it impossible to maintain it any longer. If someone else is interested in hosting her and all her free goodies, just sit email me and i'll see to getting the file to you.

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

Jules53757 ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2019 at 12:43 PM · edited Thu, 20 June 2019 at 12:43 PM

Sorry, but when clicking on the Antonia pic one is directed to a crap of garbage sites.

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

Faery_Light ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2019 at 1:24 PM · edited Thu, 20 June 2019 at 1:25 PM

Is this the link you followed? all the links for hr stuff is below the image and her image should not be a link.

http://sahanisworld.com/FL%20Site%20One/AntoniasFreeItems.htm

I checked and it goes to her site. The one at the bottom of my posts here is my main site.

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

3dkaya ( ) posted Sun, 07 July 2019 at 1:18 PM

I am willing to host her if no one else is interested? How do I email you?

SamTherapy ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2019 at 4:33 AM

BluEcho posted at 10:32AM Wed, 17 July 2019 - #4353678

Is this the link you followed? all the links for hr stuff is below the image and her image should not be a link.

http://sahanisworld.com/FL%20Site%20One/AntoniasFreeItems.htm

I checked and it goes to her site. The one at the bottom of my posts here is my main site.

I get exactly the same result as Ulli. There's a "Confirm you're not a robot" button, then a "Click ADD to continue" thing. No way is any of that legit.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

FlagonsWorkshop ( ) posted Thu, 18 July 2019 at 1:22 PM

This link takes you to the right place. http://sahanisworld.com/FL%20Site%20One/AntoniasFreeItems.htm

The button on the BluEcho's link was hijacked.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 22 July 2019 at 3:49 AM

Since there were about eleventeen squillion different versions of Antonia, which one is this? Is it the same as the one that used to be at RDNA?

My Store

My Gallery

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 08 August 2019 at 4:12 PM

Anyone?

Hello? Is this thing on? tap tap

My Store

My Gallery

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 10 August 2019 at 2:39 PM

Apparently not. :(

My Store

My Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.