Wed, Sep 18, 2:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 8:42 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Where/When is the content from Smith Micro and Content Paradise for sale

Borgtrekker12 ( ) posted Tue, 23 July 2019 at 12:37 AM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 4:29 AM

Hi, where and when will Poser Content from Smith Micro/Content Paradise be available and will all of it be coming over? If so does that include our purchasing history? I saw in the latest Prime $3.50 sale page an item from there that was in my Content Paradise wishlist - Regolith Mininng Base. However when I clicked on it I was taken to the Renderosity Home Page...

Please advise and thanks.

jennblake ( ) posted Tue, 23 July 2019 at 9:36 AM

The legacy Poser Content is HERE

And the order history will not be moved here as far as I am aware.

I cannot find that item you mention...can you link me to it please?

Borgtrekker12 ( ) posted Tue, 23 July 2019 at 5:07 PM · edited Tue, 23 July 2019 at 5:09 PM

Hi Jenn, that's just it there is no such item except that it was shown on the $3.50 Prime Sale page and now it is gone... Guess someone caught it between the time I wrote to you originally last evening and now.

I do not see any content from Content Paradise so guess that content will not be coming over to Renderosity??

Thanks for checking.

jennblake ( ) posted Tue, 23 July 2019 at 5:26 PM

All the older content that was sold on Content Paradise that was sold by Smith Micro is available in the Poser Software store. What is not there is not coming over. 😄

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.