Fri, Oct 4, 3:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 11:28 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Sales not on Sale

Adompha ( ) posted Sat, 10 August 2019 at 9:39 AM · edited Wed, 11 September 2024 at 12:29 AM
Online Now!

Maybe I've just misinterpreted something, but Twistedmetal and 3D-Arena's stores don't seem to be at sale prices. Examine non-prime prices and you'll see what I mean. Cybertenko's is fine though.

CybersoxXIII ( ) posted Sat, 10 August 2019 at 11:54 AM · edited Sat, 10 August 2019 at 12:01 PM

From what I can see, the3D arena clothing showing up on sale, but all of the characters are showing at full price. the "make a comment" section on the 3D-Areana front page seems to be disabled.

I'm not seeing any sales prices showing on TwiztedMetal either. There is, however, a sale running for DM's store and new release that hasn't been posted on the DEALS page. I often wonder how many sales I miss due to this sort of thing, as it seems to happen fairly often.

Brittany ( ) posted Sat, 10 August 2019 at 2:55 PM

SATURDAY AUgust 10th

Top 100 vendor SALES right now are - 45% off for all, 55% off for PRIME members Vendors: Deacon215, TwiztedMetal, Cybertenko Also, 3-DArena's Store Sale at 60% off - 65% for Prime members

Kalypso ( ) posted Sat, 10 August 2019 at 3:02 PM · edited Sat, 10 August 2019 at 3:02 PM
Site Admin

There was an interference with the previous sale, Characters VGS but now it's fixed!

3-DArena ( ) posted Tue, 13 August 2019 at 12:40 PM · edited Tue, 13 August 2019 at 12:41 PM

CybersoxXIII posted at 12:36PM Tue, 13 August 2019 - #4359081

From what I can see, the3D arena clothing showing up on sale, but all of the characters are showing at full price. the "make a comment" section on the 3D-Areana front page seems to be disabled.

The sale seems fixed now.

However I'm curious what you meant by "the make a comment" section on the 3D-Areana front page seems to be disabled."?

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.