Thu, Sep 19, 4:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 2:29 pm)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: poser not starting

Jin_Yindao ( ) posted Thu, 08 August 2019 at 1:22 AM · edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 10:10 AM

poser will no longer start, it flashes then crashes. Started last night while in Material room. Have reinstalled twice. Please advise

Dive into Fantasy and Ride the Waves

I have many scenes in my head, but non of those are on paper.
I have yet to learn to bring those to life.
The ones that I give life, are not those I see

bwldrd ( ) posted Thu, 08 August 2019 at 8:29 AM · edited Thu, 08 August 2019 at 8:32 AM
Online Now!

What version of Poser? If 9 or greater move / rename / or delete the following folder.

"c:/Users/(Username)/AppData/Roaming/Poser Pro/(Version Number)" .. With (Username) being the account you are logged into windows with, and (Version Number) being the version of poser .. 9, 10, 11.

This will of course reset all you preferences.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

Jin_Yindao ( ) posted Thu, 08 August 2019 at 9:39 AM

thanks

mmitchell_houston ( ) posted Tue, 13 August 2019 at 8:24 AM

Did that work for you?

- - - - - - - - - -
System: 
Alienware m16 R2 Laptop | Windows 11 Home | 64GB RAM |  Intel Core Ultra 7 155H 1.40 GHz | Nvidia RTX 4070 Laptop GPU 8GB 4608 CUDA Cores
mikemitchellonline.blogspot.com   |   Poser Noir Comics Tutorial   |   Illustrations Honored by Renderosity

Jin_Yindao ( ) posted Wed, 14 August 2019 at 12:31 PM

yes, and it was greatly appreciated

mmitchell_houston ( ) posted Wed, 14 August 2019 at 1:31 PM

Cool. It's always good to have this sort of info!

- - - - - - - - - -
System: 
Alienware m16 R2 Laptop | Windows 11 Home | 64GB RAM |  Intel Core Ultra 7 155H 1.40 GHz | Nvidia RTX 4070 Laptop GPU 8GB 4608 CUDA Cores
mikemitchellonline.blogspot.com   |   Poser Noir Comics Tutorial   |   Illustrations Honored by Renderosity

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.