Fri, Oct 4, 3:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Did not expect this (more default figures upcoming in Poser...)

SeanMartin ( ) posted Wed, 18 September 2019 at 12:49 PM

I posted this in another thread as well, so sorry if the question shows up elsewhere, but...

I"m one of the Early Adopters and just got the 11.2.2._______ version. I didnt find these additional figures in there. Did I miss something?

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

Penguinisto ( ) posted Wed, 18 September 2019 at 3:28 PM

SeanMartin posted at 1:25PM Wed, 18 September 2019 - #4362426

I posted this in another thread as well, so sorry if the question shows up elsewhere, but...

I"m one of the Early Adopters and just got the 11.2.2._______ version. I didnt find these additional figures in there. Did I miss something?

I suspect it'll likely be added later, since the ink barely dried on the announcement. I wouldn't be surprised if the new stuff either shows up in either $nextVersion, or maybe it shows up in your downloads section as a separate package at some future date (similar to how other vendors have a separate download for its starter content, in order to keep the download sizes small(-ish).)

Miss B ( ) posted Wed, 18 September 2019 at 9:28 PM

There's a separate link on the downloads page for the new installer to access the other zip files, but you need a license key to access them.

I downloaded the Installer and the Poser Support zips, but I'm going to wait until tomorrow to be sure there are no more updates for the content zip files before I download the ones I want in that group.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.