Fri, Oct 4, 12:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 03 11:45 am)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: How do I get rid of the Grid?

MikeMoss ( ) posted Thu, 19 September 2019 at 2:41 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 7:37 AM

Hi

I always have issues with this when I reinstall, how do I get rid of the Grid that appears in the window at the start? I just want a plane screen with no background to start with and I can never remember how to get the grid to go away!

Mike

If you shoot a mime, do you need a silencer?

Boni ( ) posted Thu, 19 September 2019 at 2:49 PM

In the Document display settings (the grid of choices in your UI) Make sure you have the GROUND picked, Then go to the drop down to "Element style", go to the one that looks like a Christmas ball, it says "Texture Shaded" and tick that.

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

donnena ( ) posted Thu, 19 September 2019 at 3:45 PM

or click Control G to hide the ground plane then Go to Edit General Preferences
Click Launch to Preferred state
Click Set Preferred Scene
Click OK
the Grid will be gone until you restore it You can also change or Delete the starting figure if you wish. what ever is in the scene at when you click Set Preferred Scene is what you will see when you launch Poser.

;>

Andy!

donnena ( ) posted Thu, 19 September 2019 at 3:46 PM

image.png

;>

Andy!

MikeMoss ( ) posted Thu, 19 September 2019 at 3:57 PM

Thanks I knew how to get it to launch but I couldn't remember where do get rid of the Grid to start with. Mike

If you shoot a mime, do you need a silencer?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.