Tue, Oct 22, 3:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 8:34 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Poser 11 queries

Anthony Appleyard ( ) posted Thu, 10 October 2019 at 5:53 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 1:22 AM

After several years, I have upgraded my Poser 11 to 11.2.296 .

There are many differences and new features. Please where is a list of the changes from each Poser 11 grade to the next?

How can I save a Poser job to only a .pz3 file without it outputting a .pmd file also?

Where can I download a Poser 11 manual for Poser 11.2.296?

Anthony Appleyard ( ) posted Thu, 10 October 2019 at 6:05 AM

Who is currently in charge of Poser? Is it still SmithMicro?

Brittany ( ) posted Thu, 10 October 2019 at 9:21 AM

Hello,

We launched a required update to Poser 11.2 for all Poser 11 and Poser 2014 GameDev users.

Below you will find a link to download as well as a link to the article with more details:

https://www.posersoftware.com/downloads

https://www.renderosity.com/the-day-has-come-poser-pro-11-2-update-has-been-released-cms-21781

Please be sure to download Poser 11.2 from the download link supplied above and install directly from that file. The old Smith Micro download manager will not be able to update your product.

Anthony Appleyard ( ) posted Thu, 10 October 2019 at 3:44 PM

Brittany posted at 3:38PM Thu, 10 October 2019 - #4366601

Hello,

We launched a required update to Poser 11.2 for all Poser 11 and Poser 2014 GameDev users. ....

Thanks, I have already done this. But please where is a detailed list of the changes made with each of the many upgrades that have happened? For example, in the old days,.a render with a foggy atmosphere (to represent being underwater) used to be very slow (needing an interesting book for me to read during the render),.but in my newly downloaded version, it renders properly fast with a foggy atmosphere.

KageRyu ( ) posted Sun, 03 November 2019 at 1:53 AM

Many of the upgrade lists were for Poser from Version & through everything before 11.2 were on Smith Micro's sites and are likely not available any longer. Bondware (the company who is behind Renderosity) is now in charge of Poser, having purchased it from Smith Micro this year and releasing 11.2 as the first version under their control. I am unsure if or where a full list of changes for the new version is, but I agree it is something nice to have.

The New HD Toaster from Wamco toasts bread more evenly and acurately than Standard Toasters. Take advantage of the FULL resolution of your bread and try one today, because if your toast isn't in High Definition, you are not getting the most of your toast!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.