Fri, Sep 20, 2:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 2:29 pm)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: Poser 11 Activation problem two years after purchase! Help!

novelist999 ( ) posted Mon, 14 October 2019 at 10:43 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 2:33 AM

I'm having some strange problem with Poser 11. I bought the upgrade on Renderosity in 2017 and have been using it just about every day ever since. Suddenly tonight, I got a strange message that says: "Maximum number of activations for this license have been exceeded. When I try to put my serial numbers in, it won't accept them and says: "The grace period for activating this product has expired. This application will now revert to registered status...." In short, it won't let me use Poser now.

This is absolutely crazy! Now I can't use Poser 11. What do I do?

structure ( ) posted Mon, 14 October 2019 at 11:37 PM
Forum Coordinator

You need to go HERE and get the update

Locked Out

novelist999 ( ) posted Tue, 15 October 2019 at 1:11 AM

structure posted at 1:10AM Tue, 15 October 2019 - #4367136

You need to go HERE and get the update

Okay. Thanks. I'm downloading it.

novelist999 ( ) posted Tue, 15 October 2019 at 1:15 AM

Are we supposed to use our previous serial number?

novelist999 ( ) posted Tue, 15 October 2019 at 3:35 AM

Nevermind. Everything is working fine after the new install. I'm very happy with the upgrade.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.