Thu, Sep 19, 4:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: downloaded files empty

Jin_Yindao ( ) posted Sat, 19 October 2019 at 1:22 AM · edited Thu, 12 September 2024 at 11:00 AM

on August 14 purchased la femme before upgrading poser pro 11, now that went to install them because poser's la femme does not have the complete textures and learned that the zip files were empty, so what do I do?

pruchase 10-19-2019 2-06-22 AM.png

Dive into Fantasy and Ride the Waves

I have many scenes in my head, but non of those are on paper.
I have yet to learn to bring those to life.
The ones that I give life, are not those I see

Miss B ( ) posted Sat, 19 October 2019 at 11:40 AM

If you obtained LaFemme before the upgrade of Poser to PP11.2, then the downloads should be in your account history.

I also obtained LaFemme and her goodies when she first came out, and I didn't have any issues with the zips. Try downloading them again to see if you get the full zips. Also be aware the files were updated at some point, so look for those as well.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

Jin_Yindao ( ) posted Sat, 19 October 2019 at 5:15 PM

where do you get the updated files on the ones you purchased

Miss B ( ) posted Sat, 19 October 2019 at 6:40 PM

If you go into your account and click on Purchased Items link near the top, you will then see a list with many columns, and the last one on the right says "updated". Then just use the Search field to type in La Femme, and it will show a date in the "updated" field. In fact, I just checked mine, and there's another update dated yesterday 10/18/19. Just download them again, as the 6 digit number at the end of each file is different from the ones you downloaded initially.

Butterfly Dezignz

Jin_Yindao ( ) posted Sat, 19 October 2019 at 7:33 PM

since I just successfully downloaded them today, the numbers are the same, so I guess I downloaded the updates.
I really thank you for answering my question and helping me. for some reason have been having a hard time getting around Rendosity's interface since have returned after a year or so.

Miss B ( ) posted Sat, 19 October 2019 at 11:20 PM

Yes, some things have changed in both the Store and the Forums over the past few years. Glad to hear you got the updates. I downloaded them earlier when I noticed they were updated. The last column in your account will always tell you when one of your purchases has been updated, so you may want to scroll down your Purchased Items list and see if there's anything else which has been updated since you purchased them.

Butterfly Dezignz

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.