Mon, Oct 21, 10:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: Take for MGirls shopping

MallenLane ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 3:18 PM · edited Tue, 08 October 2024 at 4:08 AM

file_222244.jpg

for halloween costumes. Finally up at Daz. =) This is the pig and deer, and there are 13 other character styles. ML

MallenLane ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 3:20 PM

Doh, never type while working on 6 things. ;) Meant to say "Take your Mgirl shopping. Costume is for Preschooler.

wgreenlee1 ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 3:26 PM

love the lighting set up,a radiosity effect........

MallenLane ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 3:33 PM

A radiosity simulation lightset, with 9 different global environments (15 styles) is coming very soon as well.

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 3:47 PM

They are awesome Mallen. You're things are starting to get just as compulsory as Anton's things ;) Great stuff! Laurie

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 3:47 PM

I meant compulsory for me ;) Laurie

MallenLane ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 3:54 PM

Well I am glad to hear that lol ;)

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 4:22 PM

They are great, and yes, I am going to check out the lights next, actually tonight. Sharen

saxon ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 4:23 PM

They're fabulous!

MallenLane ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 4:45 PM

Doh Sharen, Not that very soon unfortunately. =) They told me probably the beginning of next week for the lights. ML

lalverson ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 4:49 PM

Just got em! and I'll say this, freaking brilliant!! conforms like a glove and the mats are too cool!! As allways Mr lane, good doing bisness wit ya!!

MallenLane ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 4:51 PM

Thanks lal =) Believe it or not this is the first conforming item I've ever made. I'm pretty happy with how it came out. I'm looking into making some other clothing items but I haven't finalized exactly what yet. ML

TJ ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 5:01 PM

file_222246.jpg

my little ones have had too much candy to eat!someday I may actually finish this render:)

Aureeanna ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 5:32 PM

before I run buy it, do these costume's heads pull down over their faces...there's no image that shows it does.

lalverson ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 6:01 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=97742&Start=1&Sectionid=1&WhatsNew=Yes

I don't know if the mask covers the face. The link is the render I just did total time from start to finish 1 hour.

MallenLane ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 6:02 PM

No they don't. I thought about making a morph to allow that, but with as many morphs as I made there was no way to ensure a morph to move a "mask" down would perform reliably with every character. Also I didn't think the many would want to completely hide the girl's face, otherwise there's no point in it conforming because the whole girl would disappear. ML

Poppi ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 6:48 PM

Oh, these are sweet ;)

Aureeanna ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 6:57 PM

file_222247.jpg

ok, thanks...I think I'll pass since they don't but since I was here I found "Lil' Costume Shoppe Mappak" at Daz...this picture makes it look like they do come down over the face ..

MallenLane ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 7:13 PM

I think that was done by making the millie preschoolers head invisible, and then bending the costume's head down.

audre ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 10:33 PM

hey sorry folks for the misleading ad... i was trying to show all the costume faces at once... if you look at the render you will see there are no 'girls' in the suit, its just the suit DOH... perhaps i will change the popup and make it from the top and show just faces... pardon my mislead here.

Aureeanna ( ) posted Sat, 20 October 2001 at 2:31 AM

oh, ok, no problem...thanks for the clarification...:>)

leather-guy ( ) posted Sat, 20 October 2001 at 4:13 AM

Lovely! - do they come with NoHood & Notail Morphs, so they can be used as Footie PJ's, too? (That's what we always did with costumes after Halloween G)

MallenLane ( ) posted Sat, 20 October 2001 at 2:53 PM

Hehe... no, no morphs like that, although you could make the hood invisible.

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Sun, 21 October 2001 at 1:08 AM

I can not tell you how cute that is, That is soooooo Cute and darling.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.