Sat, Oct 5, 8:16 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: something weird

mininessie ( ) posted Wed, 30 October 2019 at 9:42 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:31 PM

hello...i received notification that someone commented on my image ....the notification said it was "mininessie" but i do not commented ...in the gallery page the user had not name ,and is not posible to see his/her profile here is the link to my image ,the comment has not image or name https://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/meeting-the-autumn-fairy/2903875/?p

i changed the password just in case

mininessie ( ) posted Wed, 30 October 2019 at 9:44 AM

i made a comment to see if the user showed the same...but not...so weird

Miss B ( ) posted Wed, 30 October 2019 at 2:09 PM

Well I just checked it out, and that is weird. When I clicked on the Profile icon, it went to the Renderosity home page, so it's as if this person doesn't exist.

I can tell you, in all the years I've been a member here, I've never seen anything like this before.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

mininessie ( ) posted Wed, 30 October 2019 at 2:38 PM

Yes,don't know what happened

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 30 October 2019 at 4:08 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

Occasionally, someone's sign-in will expire while they are in the middle of commenting. The site allows the post but doesn't know who said it so it uses the name of the artist.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Miss B ( ) posted Wed, 30 October 2019 at 6:17 PM

Ohhhh, I've not run across something like that before, so the individual who was posting, must've walked away from her/his computer for a while before finishing the post.

Butterfly Dezignz

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 30 October 2019 at 7:44 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

something like that

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Wed, 30 October 2019 at 9:35 PM

Maybe it's just a Halloween ghost who is really impressed by your beautiful artwork

Miss B ( ) posted Wed, 30 October 2019 at 10:00 PM

Now there's a thought. 😉

Butterfly Dezignz

mininessie ( ) posted Thu, 31 October 2019 at 5:00 AM

Oh! Thank you all very much!

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 05 November 2019 at 4:53 PM

Bugger! I was hoping to see something weird.

I'm disappointed now. :(

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.