Sun, Oct 6, 12:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: How Do I Unignore a User?

RobZhena ( ) posted Sat, 16 November 2019 at 4:49 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 10:51 AM

I accidentally ignored a user. I don't even know how to ignore somebody in the first place, so I'm at a loss. How do I fix this? Thanks in advance.

Lenord ( ) posted Sat, 16 November 2019 at 5:57 PM · edited Sat, 16 November 2019 at 6:01 PM

Throw them a Jaw Jut of recognition when passing in the halls. Seriously though dunno, I've Blocked and Un-Blocked users before but never Ignored any...so far, not even sure how to actually.

Just had a thought, on your profile page there is following and un-following don't think that's the same but might check it if you were following this person.

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

wheatpenny ( ) posted Sat, 16 November 2019 at 6:52 PM
Site Admin

I have no idea either. As a Moderator I do not have the Ignore feature since, as a moderator I have to be able to read everything that is posted, and most of the time I completely forget that the ignore feature even exists.

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

RobZhena ( ) posted Sat, 16 November 2019 at 7:32 PM

How do you unblock a user?

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 16 November 2019 at 8:36 PM
Site Admin

To unignore a user, find a post of there's you'll see this message "Heads Up! You currently have this user ignored. To view this post you must unignore the user." The unignore the user portion is clickable and will unignore them.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

RobZhena ( ) posted Sun, 17 November 2019 at 2:32 AM

Thank you, RedPhantom!

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sun, 17 November 2019 at 6:20 AM
Site Admin

No problem. I only had to ignore you to figure it out. ;)

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

SamTherapy ( ) posted Wed, 20 November 2019 at 2:10 PM

Who said that? ;)

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.