Sat, Sep 14, 11:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 12 1:46 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: How to shop in Renderosity

Cosmasad1 ( ) posted Mon, 02 December 2019 at 3:59 PM · edited Sat, 14 September 2024 at 11:42 PM

Hi All,

First of all, has Content Paradise been 'folded in" to Renderosity's webiste or is that not the case?

Also, how does one shop for figures and clothing in Renderosity? Where are the filters? If I want to find clothes or hair for Ryan, for example, how do I do that? Thank you.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Mon, 02 December 2019 at 5:07 PM
Site Admin

Some for CP has been brought over. It depended on what each vendor wanted.

To find hair or clothing, do to the market place department of 3D figure assets. At the top, you'll find a list of clothing, hair, morphs, etc. Click on the one you're interested in. On the right, you'll find lists of figures or software you can filter by.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Cosmasad1 ( ) posted Tue, 03 December 2019 at 6:29 AM

Thank you.

Cosmasad1 ( ) posted Fri, 06 December 2019 at 8:21 AM

Help! I'm still struggling with shopping on Renderosity. Following RedPhantom's instructions above (thank you) is helpful, but I'm still a little lost... Let's say I want to create a male figure that looks like a midieval monk. A man with a long robe and a hood. How would I go about doing it?

I tried going to Marketplace/ Deparments/ but wasn't sure whether to choose 3d Models or 3d Figure Assets. I worked with Poser 11.2 and would rather stick to Conforming clothing - not dynamic.

Also, if I find some clothing that works with a specific figure that I don't have (like Michael 4) how do I find the Michael 4 figure to buy and download? How do I set the filters to find him? Any assistance would be appreciated.

structure ( ) posted Fri, 06 December 2019 at 11:12 AM · edited Fri, 06 December 2019 at 11:26 AM
Forum Coordinator

Hi, I have passed this to the Community manager,

1. to create your figure ( I am going to assume you mean from pieces you have bought ) load the parts you want into your scene, and conform the clothing to the figure, once you have done that, set the pose you want on the main figure ( you can do this before clothing him/her ).

2. some clothing may be labelled as 3D models but most ( if not all ) should be under 3D figure assets. Dynamic clothing will say that it is dynamic and which figure it was made for in the description. Conforming clothing will also tell you in the description that it is conforming and which figure it is for. Expansions will say that they are expansions and tell you which products they need in order to work.

3. Some of the figures that you might find clothing for are not created and sold here, but rather on other websites - M4 was a DAZ creation which I believe is no longer for sale, but you can check on their website.

Locked Out

CHMedia ( ) posted Fri, 06 December 2019 at 11:37 AM

I am going to create a monk too and let you know what and how I found all the parts you might be looking for.

Cosmasad1 ( ) posted Fri, 06 December 2019 at 1:00 PM

That's interesting about M4. I did not know it's a DAZ product. So using the filters on the Renderosity website, if I want to find medieval looking clothing -- like monks might wear (with a robe and a hood) and I want the clothing to work with one of the figures I have in Poser like Dusk or any of the legacy male figures that come with Poser like Ryan, how do I do that on your website? That's what I'm asking:)

CHMedia ( ) posted Fri, 06 December 2019 at 1:19 PM

Finding a male figure

Go to Marketplace>>Departments>>3D Models click Stand Alone Figures in the top right

Select any of these: Figure Genesis 2 Male (1) Michael 4 (1)

If you need a Daz figure you will have to buy it on their website.

L'Homme is coming soon for Poser!

PS: we do not list some filters for categories in which we have less than two pages of content. Do a simple search for those items.

For now, I would choose G8M in Daz or Paul in Poser 11.2.

Finding Clothing

Go to Marketplace>>Departments>>3D Figure Assets On the right sidebar Under Departments Check Clothing (7111) Male G8M

I found a monk cloak in the list: Cloisters of Darkness: Monk Robes for Genesis 8 Male Another one dForce Hooded Cloak for G8M

For Paul do a Marketplace search for Paul Select Software: Poser File Type: Any Figure: Paul

There is a fit room kit for m3 and m4 clothing

Do the same for Ryan or Dusk and see what you can find.

DreaminGirl ( ) posted Fri, 06 December 2019 at 8:26 PM · edited Fri, 06 December 2019 at 8:27 PM

I would recommend this:

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/habitus-malus/117765/

You can get M4 over at Daz3D (yes, he is still for sale there, dunno why some might think he is not..)

If you work in Poser, I recommend using M4, as the other Poser males hardly have any content.

Cosmasad1 ( ) posted Sun, 08 December 2019 at 9:36 AM

Thank you all for your advice. Very much appreciated.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.