Thu, Sep 19, 6:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 5:58 pm)

Subject: Older copy of DSON

westcat ( ) posted Tue, 28 January 2020 at 10:30 PM · edited Thu, 12 September 2024 at 4:10 AM

Hi anybody have an older copy of DSON?? sson.JPG

R_Hatch ( ) posted Wed, 29 January 2020 at 12:20 AM

Search your Daz product library for "DSON Importer for Poser BETA". The downloads for that are 1.1.3.49.

westcat ( ) posted Wed, 29 January 2020 at 11:04 AM

Ahhhh thank you I saw that earlier but it said it was inactive :) thank again

wheatpenny ( ) posted Wed, 29 January 2020 at 11:53 AM
Site Admin

"Inactive" just means it's no longer sold in the Daz store. You can still download inactive products.

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

westcat ( ) posted Wed, 29 January 2020 at 12:57 PM

OK now if I can just get the G3 figure to appear :) LOL tried it all I have Lulu's videos wil look again ... blank.JPG

RHaseltine ( ) posted Wed, 29 January 2020 at 2:06 PM

Is the /Poser 11 Content/Daz3D/Content/ folder set as an external library folder? The Data folder has to be in the same folder as a live Runtime folder.

westcat ( ) posted Wed, 29 January 2020 at 3:00 PM

The Poser 11 Content folder is the default one generated and placed made by Poser 11Pro per the pic attached pretty much like Lulu's video right? The Runtime has all the default Poser 11 poser items again like Lulu's demo ... I think :( ?

local.JPG

RHaseltine ( ) posted Wed, 29 January 2020 at 3:10 PM

If that's where the files are then OK, though Genesis 3 isn't actually supported in Poser with the DSON Importer. I asked because that isn't the location your first screen shot seemed to show.

westcat ( ) posted Wed, 29 January 2020 at 3:32 PM

RHaseltine posted at 3:31PM Wed, 29 January 2020 - #4378275

If that's where the files are then OK, though Genesis 3 isn't actually supported in Poser with the DSON Importer. I asked because that isn't the location your first screen shot seemed to show.

WOOPS you are right, that was an OLD Help I can't see it pic LOL here is the most recent after the correction, but still no G3 Will restart the computer and see if that helps

blank2.JPG

westcat ( ) posted Wed, 29 January 2020 at 4:44 PM

nope HELP LOU LOU

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.